Make Seven Your Lucky Number at Desert Mountain in Scottsdale, Arizona…
LOCATION: Scottsdale, Arizona
PRICE: Low $1 million to $3 million+
SIZES: Up to 190 homes from 2,300 to 6,500+ square feet
PHONE: 602-385-1675 (Real Estate); 480-428-1415 (Membership)
The ultimate Arizona golf mecca, the six-course, 8,000-acre Desert Mountain community is getting even better. Currently under construction and opening in early 2019, Seven Desert Mountain is a gated, luxury residential golf enclave that will have you reimagining the way you think of—and play—golf. The par-54 course, aptly named “No. 7 at Desert Mountain” was designed by M3’s Bill Brownlee and Wendell Pickett, the team behind the award-winning Big Wick and Li’l Wick courses at Wickenburg Ranch. No. 7 stretches to 3,000 yards, emphasizing not only the short game, but the fun and social aspects that make golf great. Most homes come with stunning views of the course, nearby mountains and valleys.
Life at Seven Desert Mountain will revolve around the 8,900-square-foot clubhouse and the course it serves.
- Clubhouse: A family-friendly environment featuring an indoor-outdoor gastropub, large patios for dining and entertainment, outdoor fire pits, bocce courts and an expansive bar and activities that will make it a destination.
- Club Patio: A lighted putting green, seating areas and music that extends from the clubhouse onto the 18th hole make No. 7 at Desert Mountain a lively, entertaining and interactive experience.
The clubhouse setting will be the happy hour hot spot on “The Mountain,” with in-door-outdoor dining, fire pits, bocce and more. Members can also access world-class amenities.
- Sonoran Spa & Fitness Center: 42,000 renovated square feet featuring the latest equipment, personal-training techniques, physical therapy, spa treaments and more.
- Tennis Complex: Nine courts: five state-of-the art clay (har-tru), three hard courts and the only stadium grass court in Arizona.
Desert Mountain clings to the eastern slope of the Continental Mountains.
- Bike and hike: A 15-mile private trail system consisting of seven segments of varying difficulty.
WHY MOVE TO DESERT MOUNTAIN?
- Fresh, new golf luxury living. The already established Desert Mountain Club is upgrading its “fun factor” like never before.
- The property’s nine restaurants, all overseen by former Broadmoor Executive Chef Bertrand Bouquin, rival those in nearby Scottsdale.
- Come winter, wouldn’t you prefer grabbing a six iron to a snow shovel?
- In addition to No. 7, equity golf members at Desert Mountain have access to six spectacular Jack Nicklaus Signature courses—Cochise, Geronimo, Chiricahua, Apache, Renegade and Outlaw—as well as to the Jim Flick Performance Center’s high-level instruction, club-fitting and TPI assessments.