The Country Club at Castle Pines Considers Future Amenities
In 2013, the Clubhouse underwent a $5M renovation that included the addition of a breathtaking 6,000 square foot outdoor dining terrace. In 2017, the Club marked the completion of a major golf course renovation project including a rejuvenated course with larger, resurfaced greens, improved playability for all levels of golfers, a more enjoyable golfing experience for members and guests, along with tournament-quality golf on a daily basis.
In 2016, the Club’s Long Range Planning Committee began to study the changing preferences of both its current and future members. In 2017, it began to develop a Facilities Master Plan designed to position the Club for long-term success. Now in 2018, Club Members will consider the timing of and the extent to which the Club will implement the many dramatic enhancements contained in the Master Plan.
Amenities Under Consideration
- New adult and family dining, bar, wine room, private dining rooms, and outside terraces with 180 degree views from Pikes Peak and Devils Head to the south, all the way to Long’s Peak to the north.
- Adult and family cliff side pools with cabanas, poolside dining, and a bar with views of Pikes Peak
- New men’s and women’s golf locker rooms including steam room, lounges and terraces
- Ballroom for large member and private events including a wedding lawn with views of Pikes Peak
- Club fitness center, movement studio and spa rooms
- Multiple luxury indoor golf simulators and lounge for year-round training, entertaining and play
- Game room and kid’s spaces for family on-site fun
- Tennis, pickleball and year-round paddle tennis courts
- Par 3 course, putting course and an outdoor teaching center
The Country Club at Castle Pines is located at nearly 7000 feet right in the center of one of the fastest growing segments of the Denver Metro area. Members live in Castle Pines Village and throughout the south Denver area. The Clubhouse views, mountain golf course, and landscape have no rival here and set it apart from any other Country Club in the area.
Members will determine any enhancements being considered for approval later this summer. If approved, golf members will benefit from all of the Club’s new amenities. As part of the plan, the Club will also establish a new sports category of membership which will include access to everything except the golf course and golf services.
For a limited time this summer, there is an opportunity to express your interest and take advantage of special golf and sports membership opportunities prior to final determination by the membership later this summer. Tours will be available and can be arranged each week between Tuesday and Saturdays.
Contact Mark Lewicki, Director of Sales at [email protected] or call 303.660.6807 for additional details.