Thank you to our sponsors, players and staff for a fantastic 2018 Cordillera Golf Experience! Check back in next year for information on the 2019 weekend.
The 2018 Cordillera Golf Experience is one of the most popular golf events in Colorado and attracts a great demographic of players from Denver and the surrounding areas. The 2018 Cordillera Golf Experience will take place at The (Private) Club at Cordillera on Saturday and Sunday, September 8th and 9th with luxury overnight accommodations at The Pines Lodge in Vail.
The event features two-days of golf at The Club at Cordillera Summit and Valley Courses, Après Golf Cocktail Party and Dinner, a kickoff party at Eddie Merlot’s, luxury accommodations at The Pines Lodge, amazing player gifts and prizes.
- The event is open to Men/Men, Women/Women and Men/Women teams
- All About Fun Flight: 2-player Scramble (No USGA handicap required)
- Play to Win Flight: 2-player Best Ball (USGA handicap required)
- There will be a number of on course contests such as hole-in-one, closest to the pin, longest drive, etc
Play Package Includes:
- Invitation to the KICK-OFF Party at Eddie Merlot’s Prime Aged Beef & Seafood on Thursday, September 6th from 5:30pm-7:30pm
- Two rounds of golf at the private Club at Cordillera (Summit course on day one and Valley course on day two)
- Luxury accommodations Saturday night (double occupancy) at The Pines Lodge
- Additional rooms available for $250 per night
- Special welcome brunch on Saturday before the round at the Summit course
- Cocktails and Aprés Golf and Dinner Party on Saturday evening at the Summit course clubhouse
- Breakfast at the Cordillera Valley course on Sunday morning
- Special Awards Ceremony Lunch on Sunday following golf
- Beer, wine, spirits and soft drinks are provided at all golf and social events
- Player gift bags with amazing offers from our sponsors
- Variety of contests throughout both days, including a chance to win a two-year lease on a car valued at $25,000
- This package is valued at $2,400
Total Cost: $1,800 ($900 per player)
Contact Melissa Holmberg for more information at [email protected] or 720-493-1729 ext.15