The Colorado Land Rover Retailers Cordillera Golf Experience is one of the most popular golf events in Colorado and attracts a desirable demographic group of players from Denver and the surrounding areas. The Colorado Land Rover Retailers Cordillera Golf Experience will take place at The (Private) Club at Cordillera on Saturday and Sunday, September 16th and 17th with luxury overnight accommodations at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa.
The event will feature two-days of golf at The Club at Cordillera Summit and Valley Courses, Après Golf Cocktail Party and Dinner at the TimberHearth, Luxury Accommodations, amazing player gifts and prizes.
We are pleased to support Junior Achievement Rocky Mountain – a 501 (c) (3) non-profit organization. Junior Achievement’s Mission is to prepare young people to thrive in the 21st century workplace and global economy by inspiring a passion in the free marketplace and entrepreneurship, and instilling an understanding of personal financial literacy. For more information go to: jacolorado.org.
- The event is open to Men/Men, Women/Women and Men/Women teams.
- All About Fun Flight – two-person scramble
- Playing to Win Flight – two person best ball
- There will be a number of on course contests such as hole-in-one, closest to the pin, longest drive, etc.
Player Package Includes:
- Two rounds of golf for two players at the private Club at Cordillera (Summit Course on Saturday and Valley Course on Sunday)
- Luxury accommodations Saturday night (double occupancy) at the Park Hyatt Beaver Creek Resort and Spa. Additional rooms are available at $250 per night.
- Special Welcome Brunch on Saturday before the round at the Summit Course
- Cocktails and Après Golf & Dinner Party on Saturday evening at the TimberHearth at the Mountain Course Clubhouse
- Breakfast at the Cordillera Valley Course on Sunday morning
- Special Awards Ceremony Lunch on Sunday following golf
- Player gift bags which include amazing offers from our sponsors
- Variety of contests throughout both days
- Total Cost: $1,600 ($800 per player)
Contact Todd Hall for more information at firstname.lastname@example.org or 720-493-1729 ext.15
By registering for this event, you authorize Colorado AvidGolfer to use photos of you in future Colorado AvidGolfer marketing/promotional materials, including electronic formats.