Getting Home: Flying Horse
Flying Horse offers the perfect blend of country club living and a distinctive collection of new homes priced from the mid $300’s to the millions. The Tom Weiskopf-designed championship course complements the impressive collection of residences presented by the area’s most respected homebuilders. Custom-acreage home sites are available at Flying Horse North, located just north, between Black Forest Road and Highway 83, where a new course will open in 2020.
The 1,500-acre community pivots around The Club at Flying Horse, with its palatial Tuscan-style clubhouse, expansive athletic facility, outdoor aquatic complex and spa services. Open space, parks and walk-ing trails add to the numerous amenities and social events including summer concerts.
- The Discovery Canyon Campus: Seamless pre-K-12, award-winning education for Flying Horse families. asd20.org/Schools/dcc
- The Villages: The Flying Horse community consists of more than one dozen neighborhoods.
For shopping and entertainment, the Promenade Shops at Briargate are minutes away. The Flying Horse enclave provides dozens of outdoor and indoor options for members and residents to get together.
- The Steakhouse at Flying Horse: An elegant, publicly accessible fine-dining experience with sublime steaks and sunsets. flyinghorsesteakhouse.com
- The Lodge at Flying Horse: Invite friends, family and colleagues to stay in 48 luxuriously appointed guest rooms. lodgeatflyinghorse.com
- Athletic Club: 40,000 square feet of state-of-the-art fitness, spa services and even a Kid’s Club. flyinghorseclub.com
Flying Horse offers Front Range vistas and access to miles of paved trails.
- Flying Horse Ranch: The working ranch spans 14,000 acres of horse and bike trails. flyinghorseranch.com
New real estate opportunities are becoming available at Flying Horse North, which will present a completely different golf experience, heirloom homes and home sites starting at 2.5 acres. Meanwhile, additional home sites continue to be released daily at Flying Horse.
WHY MOVE HERE?
- Few golf communities along the Front Range present such a wide range of models and floor plans.
- 40 minutes by car to the Denver Tech Center, 20 to downtown Colorado Springs.
- Flying Horse builders currently have model homes for you to visit as well as a number of well-appointed, move-in ready homes now.