The Country Club at Castle Pines Considers A Full Complement Of Amenities
Members at The Country Club at Castle Pines are getting closer to the consideration of adding a full complement of country club amenities to further expand the Club’s year-round active social culture and add to the already spectacular and iconic Jack Nicklaus Signature Course that offers the only private mountain course experience in Denver. In 2013, the Clubhouse underwent a $5M renovation that included the addition of a breathtaking 6,000 square foot outdoor dining terrace. In 2016, the Club’s Long Range Planning Committee began to study the changing preferences of both its current and future members. In 2017, the Club marked the completion of a major golf course renovation project including a rejuvenated course with larger, resurfaced greens, improved playability for all levels of golfers, a more enjoyable golfing experience for members and guests, along with tournament-quality golf on a daily basis. Altitude Sports featured the Club on Golf@Altitude this season showcasing the results of the highly successful project. Click below to watch.
In 2017, the Club began to develop a Facilities Master Plan designed to position the Club for long-term success. Now in 2018, Club Members will consider the timing of and the extent to which the Club may implement the many dramatic enhancements contained in the Master Plan.
New Amenities Being Considered
- New adult and family dining, bar, wine room, private dining rooms, and outside terraces with 180 degree views from Pikes Peak and Devils Head to the south, all the way to Long’s Peak to the north.
- Adult and family cliff side pools with cabanas, poolside dining, pool lawn and a bar with views of Pikes Peak
- New men’s and women’s golf locker rooms including steam room, steam showers, lounges and terraces
- Ballroom for large member and private events including a wedding lawn with views of Pikes Peak
- Club fitness center, movement studio and spa rooms
- Multiple luxury indoor golf simulators and lounge for year-round training, entertaining and play
- Game room and kid’s spaces for family on-site fun
- Bocce, tennis, pickleball and year-round paddle tennis courts
- Par 3 course, putting course and a year-round outdoor teaching center
- Members will ultimately determine any enhancements being considered for approval later this summer. If approved, golf members will benefit from all of the Club’s new amenities.
Don’t Miss The Membership Opportunity Now
The Country Club at Castle Pines is located at nearly 7000 feet within easy driving distance anywhere in South Denver and residence in the Village is not required. The Clubhouse views, mountain golf course, and landscape have no rival in Denver or the Front Range and set it apart from any other Country Club in the area.
For a limited time this summer, there is an opportunity to express your interest and take advantage of special membership opportunities prior to final determination by the membership later this summer. Tours are available daily and can be arranged each week between Tuesday and Saturdays.
Contact Mark Lewicki, Director of Sales to set up your visit at email@example.com or 303.660.6807. www.ccatcastlepines.com
Colorado AvidGolfer Magazine is the state’s leading resource for golf and the lifestyle that surrounds it, publishing eight issues annually and proudly delivering daily content via coloradoavidgolfer.com.