Koelbel Announces New Mountain Golf Villas Equidistant to Winter Park and Grand Lake (And Just 90 Miles from Denver)
- Golf. A masterpiece golf course as your “backyard” and three other mountain courses nearby.
- Alpine Sports. All kinds – world class downhill at Winter Park, cross country at Devil’s Thumb, family skiing at Granby Ranch.
- Water Sports. Boating on Lake Granby, fishing on historic Grand Lake, fly fishing on the Upper Colorado River.
- Scenic Trails for Hiking/Biking. One of the most extensive trail systems in Colorado awaits you in Grand County – with trails from Granby to Winter Park; and Rocky Mountain National Park just a short drive away.
The Grand Elk Community
The centerpiece of Grand Elk is a 7,144-yard Heathland-style golf course exquisitely crafted by PGA Tour veteran and 13-time champion Craig Stadler. Inspired by the inland courses of the British Isles and set amidst sweeping panoramic vistas, meadows and wetlands at the headwaters of the mighty Colorado River, it’s truly a jewel in the Rockies.
The pool and The Grille restaurant are great for family gatherings.
Koelbel at Grand Elk
Recognizing the value of the unique setting, Koelbel and Company, Colorado’s longest-operating family-owned real estate firm, purchased a substantial parcel of remaining home sites in Grand Elk and began applying its experience and innovation to this special property.
The Homes: From the $400s
Now, with the opening of its brand-new Grand Elk Fairway Villa model home, Koelbel has uncorked one of the hottest new-home offerings in Grand County – for full-time mountain living and Front Range getaway enthusiasts alike. Little wonder, considering the great features in the two- and three-bedroom easy-flow floorplans ranging from 1,700 to 2,200+ finished square feet –
- Ranch or main floor master two story
- Open Great Room/kitchen/dining area perfect for gatherings
- Spacious outdoor living on rear deck (hot-tub ready!)
- Attached two-car garage
Tour Our Model For a Free Appetizer in the Clubhouse Grille!
With a starting price in the $400s, Koelbel’s Grand Elk floor plans are arguably the best mountain-home value in the Rockies. Five new homes have been claimed by enthusiastic homebuyers since the model opened in late March.
The Grand Elk model is open for tours every weekend from 10 AM-4 PM. Weekday tours are by appointment only. For more information or to schedule a tour, please contact the Rendezvous/Grand Elk sales office at 970-726-5177.