Colorado AvidGolfer Magazine is the region’s premier golf, lifestyle and travel publication. As an industry leader, we cover the lifestyle around the game for golf enthusiasts and travelers alike! We pride ourselves on featuring the unique personalities, places, lifestyle aspects, gear and industry trends that help our reader enjoy golf-related experiences in Colorado and beyond.
For HTTP access, FTP access with Fetch or other FTP client software:
- IP address: http://files.www.coloradoavidgolfer.com:8080
- User Name: cag
- Password: cagaccess
Gate Fold / Cover Gate Specifications
- Cover Gate: 8.25″ x 10.875″ (no side bleed / standard bleed on head and foot)
- Gate Pages: 7.875″ x 10.875″ (standard bleed on face / head / foot)
- Contact our graphics department (at ext. 13) for further questions.
Magazine Trim Size:
- Keep live matter .25″ from trim.
- Perfect alignment of type of design across gutter cannot be guaranteed.
Golf Passport Specifications:
- Print Specs (Bleed): 4.625″ x 6.25″
- Print Specs (Final Trim): 4.5″ x 6″
PolyBag Insert Specifications
ALL INSERTS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO COLORADO AVIDGOLFER MAGAZINE FOR APPROVAL PRIOR TO DELIVERY TO PRINTER
- Minimum Size–5.75″ x 4″
- Maximum Size–8.25″ x 10.75″
- Stock–Must be 80#
- Inserts must be delivered by deadline to:
Polybag insert inventory is limited and reservations are taken on a first come first serve basis. Prices include category exclusivity within the polybag.
Supplied Bellyband Specifications
- Four Color
- Stock–Gloss Text Weight
- Size: 3″ x 18″ (visible “ad” area on the front is 8.5″ across x 3″ down)
- Image Area–Full Bleed Minus Wrap Around
- Belly Band must attach on center rear of magazine with a 1.375″ overlap
- Trim size of publication is 8.375″ x 10.875″
CAG and the printer must approve all special sized inserts such as multi-page or thick inserts in advance.
David Greenbury or Ed Teter
4040 Dahlia Street
Denver, CO 80216-4430
(Clearly label or mark packaging with “Colorado AvidGolfer”)
- Only hi-res, press ready PDF files will be accepted.
- PDF/X-1a, PDFX4 2007 (or newer) file formats are accepted via: 1) File Transfer Method (preferred, see FTP information above), 2) E-mail (*8mb or less only), or 3) CD-ROM. Only one ad per file please.
- All high-resolution images (300 dpi) and fonts must be included when press-ready PDF files are saved.
- Type 1 fonts only (no TrueType fonts or font substitutions).
- Images must be SWOP (CMYK or Grayscale)
- Please call our graphics department 720-493-1729 (ext. 13) with any problems or questions.
Color proofs should be submitted with digital files, and they should be printed at 100%. In absence of paper proofs or unacceptable proofs, Colorado AvidGolfer is not responsible for the color reproduction. Digital color calibrated proofs that meet SWOP standards should be used for digital ad materials. Black-and-white laser proofs are acceptable with color ads, but Colorado AvidGolfer cannot guarantee accurate color with such submissions. In cases when proofs cannot be supplied at 100%, please clearly indicate at what percentage the proof is printed. Please send to:
Attn: Cindy Palmer, Business Manager
7200 S. Alton Way, Suite A-180
Centennial, CO 80112