The Club at Flying Horse – North Colorado Springs
Initiation: $39,000 (refundable option), $25,000 (non-refundable option)
Call: 719-487-2646 Web: flyinghorseclub.com
Contact: Jennifer Weis, [email protected]
- Featuring an Audubon certified, Tom Weiskopf 18-hole golf course with Indoor Learning center, members can play and practice year-round rain or shine.
- Members enjoy gourmet dining surrounded by breathtaking views. Choose from three dining areas—the Steakhouse, the intimate Rotunda, or the casual member bar and grill.
- With a full array of resort-style amenities—including swimming pools, clay tennis courts, group fitness classes, and state-of-the-art exercise equipment—the Athletic Club and Spa is an all-out winner for fitness enthusiasts of every age and interest. It’s also a great way for our members to unwind after a hard day at work.
- Swim outdoors in our heated 25-yard salt-water lap pool or soak in the spacious hot tub. Summer brings the opening of our seasonal children’s activity pool and splash parks. Currently under construction is the new adult- only pool and hot tub which will be operational this summer.
- Tennis plays a big part in club life. Members have the option of playing outdoors on our five hard surface courts or indoors on our four red clay courts. Daily drills are a way of tennis life and are available to players of any level.
- Kids’ Cabin is a place where a kid can be a kid! While Mom and Dad play nine holes, attend a wine dinner or treat themselves to a spa treatment, the kiddos play and make new friends. Open daily and late for Date Night on Fridays and Saturdays.
- Our members know the restorative power of herbs, water, and a soothing massage, especially after a long day of meetings. So they treat themselves to a day at our Spa. Our full menu of rejuvenating therapies and curative treatments are relaxing, refreshing, and amazingly restorative.
- The Club has proven to be the perfect place to network for business purposes and host clients to a round of golf or a company luncheon. Members’ guests are impressed by the attentive service and the high quality of the amenities. With us you’ll have the opportunity to make new connections and reaffirm those you’ve had for many years.
View the entire 2017 Private Club Guide: