- Both clubs have recently renovated the restaurants and patios and have improved the golf courses. Both offer exceptional dining with seasonal menus, chef’s table and live music on Friday nights. PGA Golf Professionals at both clubs offer excellent programming for the beginner to scratch player. Both Blackstone and Black Bear feature an extensive calendar for men’s, ladies’ and junior events.
- Black Bear is an 18-hole Jeff Brauer-designed golf course with more than 200 feet in elevation change and views from Pikes Peak to Longs Peak, full driving range, practice areas and indoor golf performance center.
- Black Bear’s craft restaurant offers a casual fare with a main dining area and patio overlooking the grass courtyard and gazebo.
- Blackstone is a 7,313-yard Jay Morrish-designed golf course with full driving range and practice areas.
- The Fireside Restaurant at Blackstone combines a chophouse theme with casual country club dining and terraces looking out on Colorado’s Front Range. Blackstone’s spacious ballrooms for private events are ideal for hosting any type of occasion.
- Blackstone offers a fitness center, tennis courts and a resort-style pool.
- Golf Memberships with access to both Blackstone and Black Bear start at $209 and include access to the ClubCorp Network of more than 300 private clubs when traveling.
- Members With O.N.E. Benefits* Enjoy Complimentary Green Fees At Clubcorp Country Clubs With Tee Times Up To 30 Days In Advance And Complimentary World-class Dining At Business Clubs Across The Country. Members Also Have Complimentary Access To Taylormade Loaner Clubs In The Clubcorp Family. Enjoy Up To 40% Off At Hundreds Of Hotels Worldwide. Special Offerings At More Than 1,000 Hotels, Resorts, Restaurants And Entertainment Venues, Including Tickets To Theaters, Concerts And Sporting Events.
- *The O.N.E. program and corresponding benefits are subject to certain terms, conditions, restrictions and exclusions. For details, visit clubcorpnetwork.com or call 720-330-7087.
- Spectacular golf course with breathtaking views and mountain terrain that will make you feel like you are hours away from home.
- Our state-of-the-art practice facilities include two chipping greens with greenside bunkers, a short-game area with small target greens, and a 20-acre driving range with Titleist NXT practice balls.
- A casual and formal dining experience with exquisite food and exceptional service in a relaxed environment.
- A beautiful clubhouse with an outdoor terrace perfect for unwinding after your round of golf.
- An abundance of social events throughout the year including Family BINGO nights, Happy Hours and Champagne Brunches, plus holiday events such as Easter Brunch, Mother’s Day Brunch, Father’s Day BBQ, 4th of July, Halloween Haunted House, Thanksgiving, and numerous holiday events.
- The club offers the perfect setting for our members to host memorable events such as weddings, anniversaries, birthdays, holiday parties or corporate events.
- Exceptional service from a well-trained and friendly staff.
- The Country Club at Castle Pines is a community hub inside the Castle Pines Village.
- Jack Nicklaus-designed golf course ranging from 4,981 to 7,450 yards, including an officially rated short course stretching from 3,123 to 4,036 yards
- Award-winning clubhouse with plush locker rooms, dining area, men’s grill and outdoor patios
- Gated enclave in prime location, 15 minutes from downtown, DTC and Cherry Creek North with resale home prices ranging from $800,000 to $2.6 million
- Busy family-oriented social calendar ranging from kids’ cooking classes to weekly live entertainment to a blowout fireworks display complete with barbecue and bouncy castle
- Only Denver country club to include a full fitness membership in dues: weights, machines, lockers, classes and programs at no extra charge
- Full-service spa, with six massage tables, sauna, Jacuzzi, mani-pedi stations and meditation space
- Sophisticated dining and abundant event space
- Adult and kid pools, two tennis courts
- Weeklong kids’ camps throughout summer featuring individualized athletic instruction in golf, tennis and other sports
- Resident HOA fees include landscaping and snow removal
- Columbine Country Club has partnered with Topgolf in Centennial to offer our members complimentary golf during the week.
- Seven tennis courts feature state-of-the-art Post-tension Hardcourts.
- Columbine spent millions of dollars on upgrades to an outdoor aquatic area that opened last summer.
- Additions include 10 cabanas, Tucci umbrellas, coffee shop, indoor-outdoor dining (120 pizzas a day), new men’s and women’s locker rooms, tennis and swim shops outdoor pool, kiddie pool, grass volleyball court and diving boards.
- One of the slicker features of the new clubhouse is a luxurious, high-end lounge featuring two high-definition golf simulators that can double as televisions, dvd players or videogame stations.
- Discover the balance of risk and reward at the unique and challenging Inverness Golf Club. This par-70, 7,026 yard PGA Championship golf course designed by J. Press Maxwell has been ranked among the finest Colorado golf resorts and presents an ideal golf destination.
- With advanced tee sheet priority access, and the ability to book tee times through ForeTees.com, members also benefit from member-only tee times until 12:00pm on Saturdays, Sundays, and holidays.
- Improve your game with unlimited practice balls and access to the driving range, chipping area, and putting green.
- Take advantage of two complimentary overnight hotel stays in the newly renovated luxury Hilton guest rooms, and four free brunches at the award-winning Garden Terrace Restaurant Sunday Brunch.
- Relax and rejuvenate with 20% off all spa services at the full-service luxury Spa at The Inverness. Treat yourself to massages, body scrubs, facials, nail services, and more.
- With an indoor pool and hot tub, and a seasonal outdoor pool, members have access to year-round swimming and water recreation.
- Grab a local brew at the Spotted Dog Pub, or sip on a hand-crafted cocktail at Fireside Bar & Grill, where as a member, you can enjoy a 20% discount available at all hotel food & beverage outlets. Your post-round celebratory drinks will be even more satisfying.
- A dedicated membership coordinator ensures an exceptional golf club experience, including an annual Holiday Gathering in December for all members.
- Lakewood Country Club drips with history, having produced more members of the Colorado Golf Hall of Fame than any other club. We complement our strong golf tradition with an equally solid commitment to a family-friendly, resort-like atmosphere. We constantly strive to exceed our members’ expectations for programs and services.
- Located 10 minutes from Downtown Denver & Highlands/15 minutes from most Front Range communities.
- Tremendous social environment with multiple dining options offering premium cuisine and spirits.
- Donald Ross-designed golf course with a Gil Hanse restoration.
- Golf practice facilities with chipping complex and multiple putting greens.
- Professional Staff comprised of four Class A PGA Professionals for teaching, club fitting, and tournament operations.
- State-of-the-art fitness facility equipped with trainers and massage therapy.
- Swimming pool with a junior swim team, and offering full food & beverage services with an authentic resort feel.
- Member events calendar offering year round participation along with plenty of children’s events for family enjoyment.
- Looking for a memorable place to hold a wedding or special occasion? Lakewood’s stunning grounds and banquet rental space includes two ballrooms, newly expanded ballroom patio and our beautiful Tom Bendelow and Donald Ross Rooms. Members can also refer friends and family.
- Just twenty minutes from Castle Rock or Monument you’re in another world—a world without traffic, noise or hassle; a place of serenity, timeless beauty and amazing golf. Picture winding green fairways set among spectacular red rock formations, ponderosa pines and the habitat of many species of Colorado wildlife. Imagine the pleasure of a round of golf in this serene setting, framed by the woodlands of Pike National Forest. This is Perry Park Country Club, where one round will convince you something’s been missing from your game.
- Ranked as one of the best values and most underrated private clubs two years running in Colorado AvidGolfer’s CAGGY awards poll.
- Our limited membership of 300 makes for 3½-hour rounds. Even on weekends, you’ll be on the 19th tee in just a few minutes more.
- The limited membership also allows easy-to-get tee times most any day of the week, made simple with our online tee-time system.
- Designed by Dick Phelps, one of Colorado’s premier golf architects, the course takes full advantage of its unique, natural setting. To make your golf as enjoyable as possible, there are five sets of tees measuring 5,432 to 7,007 yards for golfers of all skill levels.
- Friendly members and a new member introduction program will have you making friends, playing golf and becoming involved in our social activities in no time at all.
- Ladies, Men’s, & Couples leagues with 18 club tournaments, plus interclub events.
- The children and grandchildren of both golf and social members can take part in our renowned Junior Golf program, which teaches both the skills and etiquette of golf.
- Member-owned since 1969 means members have control of their future. All major decisions require a vote by the members.
- Perry Park has been providing exceptional golf since 1969. Over this time the course has met the standards of the most highly skilled golfers and those that play for enjoyment. The course is maintained in tournament condition and our senior water rights and commitment to excellence will assure we will maintain those standards into the future.
- We’ve been honored with 10 CAGGYs in the past two years. One round will show you why.
The Pinery Country Club – Parker
Call: 303-841-5157 Web: thepinerycc.com
Contact: J.R. Lofton
- 27 holes of golf split into three distinct nines (Lake, Mountain and Valley), each with its own character
- Numerous weekly competitive and recreational golf leagues for men, women, juniors and seniors
- 2016 launch of the Elevation Junior Golf Academy developing players ages 4 to 18
- Highly regarded casual and finer dining including the elegant “Vintage Table Presents” nights
- Six outdoor and three indoor tennis courts cater to year-round tennis for all ages including more than 30 USTA teams, daily tennis drills, private/group tennis lessons offered by 1 of 5 pros
- Three-pool swimming complex with heated family, lap and toddler pools along with poolside dining service
- Year-round programming for all family members including junior golf, junior tennis, swim team and multi-sport summer camps for kids
- Fully equipped fitness center for cardio, strength and free weights along with classes such as TRX, Zumba, Pilates, Pre-Teen and Teen Conditioning
- Summit Golf Membership option to add The Club at Pradera amenities including 18 holes of golf, 2 tennis courts, Clubhouse and patio dining, fitness and more
The Club at Pradera – Parker
Initiation: $15,000 Non Refundable
Call: 303-607-5672 Web: theclubatpradera.com
Contact: Mark Lewicki
- Award-winning clubhouse with expansive patio dining overlooking an 18-hole Jim Engh-designed golf course
- Golf leagues for men, women, couples, juniors and seniors with an average age in the 40s
- Extensive practice facility with classic rock music piped into the range and greens
- Summit Golf Membership option to add all the amenities of The Pinery Country Club, just three miles away, including 27 holes of golf, indoor/outdoor tennis, multi-pool complex and dining
- 2016 launched the Elevation Junior Golf Academy developing golfers ages 4 through 18
- Active outdoor lifestyle membership, including golf, fitness, tennis and aquatics (with Summit membership)
- Golf, sport, corporate and junior executive golf memberships available with no assessments or food minimums ever
- An ever-changing menu, including the custom fine-dining “Knife and Cork Presents,” which pairs elegant entrees and wines
- A Wine Club for members to explore new wines, attend exclusive events, locker up to 12 bottles in the dining room and to purchase wine at a discount
- Fitness Center with Cybex machines for strength, conditioning, muscle tone and individual weight training plus available group fitness classes including PiYo, Bootcamp, HIIT, and more
- Owned by leading firm Arcis Golf with travel benefits to other Clubs
The Ranch Country Club – Westminster
Call: 303-460-9700 Web: theranchcc.com
Contact: Ryan Gannon
- Completed a $5.5 million clubhouse renovation in June 2016
- 18-hole Phelps-Atkinson designed course with new practice facilities, tees and greens
- Fitness Center and Kid’s center addition
- Patio designed to take full advantage of the club’s hilltop location and unparalleled mountain vistas
- Improved Social spaces transform the club into a family destination with offerings for every member of the family
- Eight tennis courts (4 indoor and four lighted outdoor)
- 25-yard lap pool and diving pool with new children’s pool and play area
- Junior PGA instruction programs
- Indoor-outdoor fireplaces including fire pit on western patio
- Set against the iconic red rocks of the Dakota Hogback near Waterton Canyon in Littleton, The Club at Ravenna offers access to one of Colorado’s premier private golf courses amidst an unusually stunning backdrop. Memberships are designed for active families of all ages and interests.
- The meticulously maintained Jay Morrish-designed course offers golfers a world-class playing experience that never gets old. Every hole is truly different and a variety of tee boxes—including a Short & Mid Course for kids—allow for golfers of all abilities to enjoy the course.
- With a smaller membership, the Club prides itself on getting members on and off the course quickly, without feeling rushed if playing with kids or beginners.
- Recent course upgrades include removing or reducing the size of 46 bunkers, reducing the slope of the greens, improving native grass areas and views of the holes and surroundings.
- Unlike many clubs, the unpretentious atmosphere at Ravenna includes a non-tipping policy including valet service, range attendants and more.
- Set in a picturesque and private gated community, Ravenna boasts an impressive selection of homes for sale and custom specs.
- With a world-class chef providing exceptional fine and casual dining, Ravenna caters to members’ needs with fresh menus each week. Themed features include Fresh Seafood Friday, Prime Rib Saturdays and weekly live music and entertainment. The staff also caters private events and provides home delivery to residents.
- Men’s, Women’s and Junior Golf Programs —as well as a Social Program—allow for members to be consistently engaged on and off the golf course. Adults can enjoy exquisite food and an active social calendar while kids can have breakfast with Santa, Easter Egg hunts and other family-friendly activities.
- Construction on the Clubhouse Project has commenced with a Fitness Center and Pool featuring locker rooms and a rooftop sunset terrace. After completion of the Fitness Center, construction will begin on a 22,500-sq.-foot Old-World-style clubhouse overlooking the course and the 18th green.
- 2017 CAGGY Award Winner for Best Denver Region Private Club and Most Underrated Private Club.
View the entire 2017 Private Club Guide: